Professional Boiler Servicing From Acorn Plumbing & Heating
Here at Acorn Plumbing & Heating, we offer boiler servicing to customers in and around the Manchester area. As boiler and central heating experts we offer boiler servicing as we believe it’s a great way to keep your home safe and your boiler running efficiently.
With regular servicing of your boiler, you can not only keep it running efficiently but you can also help to reduce those costly energy bills and extend the life span of your boiler. Boiler servicing can help to identify any issues with your boiler before they turn into major problems. When we carry out any services on boilers in the Manchester area, we’ll come at a time that’s suitable for you and will do our best to cause as little disruption to your daily routine as we possibly can. When it comes to needing an annual boiler service, get in touch with Acorn Plumbing & Heating; we cover the whole of Manchester and the surrounding area.
What’s Involved In A Boiler Service?
When you choose to use Acorn Plumbing & Heating to carry out boiler servicing servicing in your property, we’ll provide you with a professional and efficient service. Our engineer will do their best to make the process as stress free as possible.
What Happens During a Boiler Service?
- Your boiler will be inspected to make sure it’s running safely
- Boiler will be checked for leaks and corrosion
- Main components will be checked to ensure there functioning correctly
- Gas pressure will be checked
- A flue test will be carried out to make sure no unsafe emissions are being released
- Boiler and parts will be cleaned where necessary
- Boiler casing will be put back on correctly
For more information on the service that we offer, feel free to get in touch with Acorn Plumbing & Heating and we’ll me more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Why should I Service my Boiler?
Although some people may see boiler servicing as a pointless task, here at Acorn Plumbing & Heating of Manchester, we believe that servicing your boiler has a number of great advantages. Firstly, by servicing your boiler you can ensure that it is running efficiently; helping to reduce those costly energy bills and giving you access to hotter water and central heating temperatures. Another benefit is that you will know your boiler is running safely and smoothly, giving you peace of mind knowing that your home, family or business is safe; that’s something you can’t put a price on.
Some of the other reasons to service your boiler in Manchester include:
- Save Lives – A faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous. According to statistics, each year in the UK, around 4,000 people go to A&E with carbon monoxide poisoning due to leaking boilers. 200 people are also hospitalised on average, 50 adults and children also die. A Gas Safe qualified boiler servicing engineer will check for and fix any leaks or weak points when carrying out boiler servicing services throughout Manchester.
- Reduced Fuel Bills – Our fully qualified boiler servicing engineers will ensure that your boiler is running as efficiently as possible and isn’t squandering energy – this will save you money on your bills, as well as cutting your home or business’ carbon footprint.
- Save Money On Boiler Repairs – If you periodically make sure that your boiler is working correctly, you can save money on future repairs. A fully qualified boiler engineer can fix any minor issues that, if left unrepaired, could cause significant malfunctions and costs later on.
- Ensure Your Insurance Is Valid – Most boiler warranties and some home and business warranties require that you ensure your boiler is safe to use. An annual boiler service will meet most insurance policy requirements, though it’s best to check with your insurance provider just to be sure.
- Stay Legal (Businesses Only) – All businesses are legally obliged to keep their gas, LPG and oil appliances and installations maintained and safe to use, and must provide a genuine Gas Safe certificate for gas boilers.
As you can see, there are many reasons to have your boiler serviced. If you’re based in Manchester and you require boiler servicing, be sure to call upon Acorn Plumbing & Heating today.
Manchester Boiler Service
After developing an outstanding reputation in Manchester for boiler servicing, Acorn Plumbing & Heating have quickly become one of the leading choices for boiler servicing in Manchester. Whether you require a boiler service on your business or private property, we are here to help you. Over the years we have worked on many domestic and commercial properties ensuring that the boiler is safe to use and is running to optimal efficiency. Our team of experts will provide you with a safe and efficient boiler service to ensure everything is working appropriately and functions correctly. Should there be any problems in relation to your boiler, our gas safe registered engineer will outline the issues to you and suggest the best method of correcting them. If your boiler needs repairing or you require a replacement, we can provide you with all the necessary details before taking action.
Choose Acorn Plumbing & Heating for Boiler Servicing In Manchester
If you’re based in Manchester or the surrounding areas and are looking for a professional company to carry out a servicing on the boiler in your property. With years of experience in the industry, we have honed and developed the necessary skills needed to carry out professional and efficient boiler servicing. When it comes to carrying out a service on a boiler we ensure all work is carried out safely and our engineers will do their best to ensure a stress and hassle free process. For more information or to book in a boiler servicing for your Manchester property, give Acorn Plumbing & Heating a call on 07973373955.