About Acorn Plumbing & Heating
Acorn Plumbing & Heating come with years of experience in plumbing and heating, meaning we are the number one choice for plumbers in Manchester. Our specialist team can assist you in many unfortunate events including burst pipes, leaking and heating problems, no matter your needs you can always count on Acorn Plumbing & Heating! From our years of experience in providing plumbing and heating, we know just how high the level of work our customers expect from our services, giving us a huge thrill when we still achieve complete customer satisfaction! Whether you are in need of a plumber for power flushing or a bathroom installation in Manchester, choose none other than the experts at Acorn Plumbing & Heating. We assure you won’t be disappointed with the level of service we offer!
Our team of experts here at Acorn Plumbing & Heating have years of experience in the plumbing and heating industry, meaning no job is ever too small or too large for us! Acorn Plumbing & Heating will never compromise our team for the quality of finish we offer, so you can be rest assured that you will receive a pristine finish no matter what! Regardless of your needs, our team of professionals will work closely with your requirements ensuring that we fully cater to every need. We would never leave a job incomplete, so if you are searching for a reputable plumbing and heating company in Manchester you know who to call, Acorn Plumbing & Heating! Get in touch with our team today and we will get to work on dealing with your problems or improvements at your earliest convenience.
We provide an array of plumbing and heating based services in Manchester, allowing us to fully meet your needs no matter how difficult they may seem. Below you can find a list of our most common services, should you feel like your needs haven’t been listed, then please don’t hesitate to give us a call today as we are confident we can still help you! Our plumbing and heating services can include:
- Leaks and burst pipes
- Pipework replacement
- Blocked toilets, sinks, pipes and drainage
- Power flushing
- Kitchen sinks and taps installed
- Bathroom installations including toilets, sinks and baths
- Shower installation
- Taps repaired and replaced
- Water tanks replaced
- Hot cylinder installations
- Hot water problems
- Boilers and central heating systems
Why Choose Us?
Simple, Acorn Plumbing & Heating are specialists plumbers in Manchester who come with an array of skills, knowledge and experience within the plumbing industry allowing us to provide a top standard finish. Our plumbing and heating services is second to none, and you certainly won’t find anything quite like it anywhere else in Manchester! The services that Acorn Plumbing & Heating provide set us aside from other heating companies because we:
- Provide a fast and reliable service
- Have experienced on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All of our work is guaranteed and fully insured
- Save you money and stress in the long hall
- Cover a wide radius in and around Manchester
Contact Acorn Plumbing & Heating
If you are in need of a plumbing or heating service for your property in Manchester, choose none other than Acorn Plumbing & Heating. We have years of experience when it comes to plumbing and heating meaning we are most definitely experts at what we do! Our team will work closely with you to ensure all of your needs are fully catered for, giving you a huge sense of relief knowing that you are in safe hands with our team. So no matter if you want kitchen sinks and taps installed or water tanks replaced, Acorn Plumbing & Heating are the specialists to call on! Waste no time in getting in touch with Acorn Plumbing & Heating today as we are confident to say you won’t find a plumbing and heating service in Manchester quite like ours!
Here are some of the most asked plumbing FAQs…
- How do I deal with a leaky or burst pipe?
- Leaky pipes can be a common problem at both business premises and domestic properties, they can loosen over a period of time, so it’s important to have them checked by a local plumber every so often, so they can be tightened up. Some newer pipe materials will also experience problems and faults with the material, which will also cause leaking. It’s not a problem though as water leak repairs are simple jobs. Burst pipes are another frequent problem which usually happens due to a lot of water damage in a short time, this is more prone to happening in cold weather when water freezes inside the plumbing pipes. It’s important to contact a licensed plumber as soon as possible to rectify this, the first port of call will be to switch the main water supply off, then locate the broken pipe and assist with the plumbing repair.
- Are blocked toilets, sinks, pipes and drainage easily fixable?
- Clogged drains, blocked toilets and pipes and drainage problems are common issues for plumbers. These areas in particular tend to be caused by bad maintenance, it’s important to take care and help sustain your drains, as serious blockages are unsanitary and very unpleasant to deal with. When repairing a blockage, the plumber will carry out an inspection and survey the drains to uncover the blockage, they will then use state of the art equipment, along with the necessary skills to unblock the drain and restore it to perfect working order. This solution may also involve sewer and drain cleaning, just to ensure the toilet and sink pipes are completely clear.
- What are hot cylinder installations?
- Hot water cylinders will be connected directly to your mains water supply and provide homeowners with better water rates, it’s a pressurised system which feeds from the cold mains system but provides hot water.These cylinders can be installed anywhere in a property and are also sealed which reduces the risk of contamination. Hot water cylinders are popular as if used they improve the performance of showers and baths.
- What is power flushing?
- Power flushing is the process used to give your central heating a good clean out which helps to improve its performance. Your heating system will be flushed using an inline magnetic filtration which gets rid of the build-up of sludge and residue inside the system.After undergoing this service, you should see vast improvements to your central heating straight away. Not only will it make your system more efficient by reducing your bills, it can also make your radiators and hot water heat up a lot faster. Another benefit to power flushing is also that there’s less risk to your boiler breaking down.
- What does a bathroom installation involve?
Your bathroom is a key area in your home, when choosing one, it’s important it meets your needs and your budget. When selecting your bathroom suite, there’s a range of different fittings to choose from, whether it be a corner bath, a free standing bath, a jacuzzi, a composite sink, an undermount sink, a mixed shower, a bar shower and of course you’ll need a toilet. It’s important to get an experts opinion before installing the new suite, as you need to be sure it’s suitable within that room or area and it’s the required size.
When it comes to the cost, bathroom suite prices vary, this usually depends on the style and manufacturer, with plain and simply fittings being priced quite cheaply and more luxury products being more of an investment. A bathroom installation service’s price will also depend on these considerations.At Acorn Complete our bathroom installation services are first class and our professionals will only provide the best service and installation of your bathroom, ensuring the whole process runs smoothly.